TEST Wednesday over Chapter 1.
- $8 class fee due no later than Monday, 1/23/2012
- 3-ring binder and loose-leaf paper
- Colored pen, pencil or highlighter
- Graph Paper
- Pencils (tests or quizzes in ink will result in a 10 point deduction)
- Calculator (TI-83 or 84 is preferred but not required)
Test Average: 50%
Quiz Average: 30%
Homework Average: 20%
The final exam will be given at the end of the semester and will count 20% of their final average.
There is an End of Course Test given in Algebra II that is a couple of weeks prior to the end of the school year and will count 25% of the second 9 weeks grade.