- FastWeb Scholarship Website
- 2021 Tennessee Governor's Schools Applications
- Scholarship List
- College Application Toolkit
- The Class of 2021 UT Promise scholarship application is now open! UT Promise is a last-dollar scholarship for students accepted into undergraduate programs at UT Knoxville, Chattanooga, Martin and Memphis. In order to become eligible for UT Promise, students must apply no later than December 1, 2020.
For UT Promise eligibility, students must complete the following steps:
• Apply for TN Promise by November 2, 2020
• Submit a UT Promise application by December 1, 2020
• Submit an admissions application their University of Tennessee institution of choice by December 15, 2020
• Complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA by February 1, 2021 using 2019 tax information. Students can begin completing the 2021-2022 FAFSA on October 1, 2020.
• Complete the Class of 2021 TN Promise mandatory spring webinar by May 31, 2021. The webinar will be available for students beginning in March 2021.
• Submit 8 hours of community service to tnAchieves by July 1, 2021. Students can begin accruing hours on November 3, 2020.
In addition to meeting TN Promise and UT Promise eligibility requirements, students must also be eligible for the Hope scholarship and have a household income of less than $50,000.
UT Promise functions separately from TN Promise and can only be used for universities in the UT system. Students must meet all TN Promise requirements, in addition to the college admissions and UT Promise application, prior to enrollment at a UT institution in the fall. Final eligibility will be determined by the University of Tennessee after the July 1, 2021 community service deadline.