Click here to view, type & print the Regular Surplus pick-up form.
Click here to view, type & print the CTE Surplus pick-up form.
5 Steps for removal:
1. Complete the correct form above. Be sure the county barcode number is under BOE tag #. If item has a blue VOC sticker as well, be sure to put the barcode number under FED tag #.
2. Have administration sign the completed form
3. Make a copy for your records
4. Do the following for during school pick-up
Regular Surplus Form - fax to Jaime York (operations dept. office) @ 451-5241
CTE Surplus Form - place in courier to Ellis Hollerman @ central office
5. Mr. Langford & Mrs. Richardson will advise where to take your surplus at the end of the school year.
*Should you complete the above form and send it in during the school year, the items will be picked up in your room.